.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Favorite Pic Of the Day for September 19th


Above: One of my all time favorite shots of Philip. Photographed by the wonderful Jon Whitney who I have featured several times on the Blog. Thanks Jon!

It is PHILIP FUSCO day here at Favorite Hunks!!!
Today is Philip's 22nd Birthday and since Philip likes to celebrate his birthday I thought we could all join in. Phi Fusco is one the most unique and photogenic models in the business. Phil has gained thousands of faithful fans and like most of you, he is certainly one of my favorite guys of all time. Today's posts all focus on Phil and his amazing work with some of the most talented photographers in the business. I have included some of my favorite shots of Phil and believe me it was HARD to narrow it down. I would love if people would comment on which shot of Phil is there favorite. His work is so varied that I am sure you all have a favorite.

Happy 22nd Phil!!!!


You can check out more birthday's for today at my posts from last year, HERE: and HERE: