.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Favorite Discovery of the Day: Paul Oberle



Just came across a pic of the simply adorable face, and in researching found out it was face of the multi talented Paul Oberle. Paul is not only an actor, he also works as a casting director, model, and skilled in Martial Arts. Paul writes poetry, takes amazing pics himself and as well does a lot of voice over work. Now, Paul has an amazing bod, but that face of his is what drew me in, not to mention his amazing aray of talent and interests. I love his quote on modelling:


"As far as I am concerned photography, modeling, is simply acting in still life. I want to achieve a beautiful, expressive, natural emotion in everything I work on."

To me the best models, with the help of a talented photographer conveys emotions through the camera, like an actor does. Find out much more about Paul at his Website HERE: and his Myspace page HERE: