.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Favorite Birthday Boy for August 30th Marco Hofschneider



I am sure I am not the only one who shares a bit of my internet past with actor Marco Hofschneider. I cannot be sure, but I think his caps from Europa Europa might have been some of the first I saw online. (after my Christopher Aktins search of course). I know it was the first clip I saw posted. Marco was just 21 when he shot this movie, his first. I remember it beginning my love of foriegn films. Back in the late 90's when I got my first computer, Blockbuster still had a foriegn film section. I remember renting this flick, along with Die Hard of course, just because. This was a powerful movie and a naked Marco was a site to behold. His angelic face and amazing eyes completed the package. I thank Marco for those early memories and all those who capped movies before I figured out how. Marco turns 39 today.

Marco in Wolkenstein (1996)







Marco in Europa Europa (1990