.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Elizabeth: Thank You



I want to thank everyone who took the time to share their favorite Elizabeth Taylor movies with me. I still cannot believe I had never seen one of her films but am making up for lost time. My Amazon order arrived on Thursday and I stayed up far too late last night watching Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf. I loved every frame of it (but did want morning to freaking come...). All four actors were superb and I was especially moved by Richard Burton's George. Also who knew George Segal was such a hottie when he was younger. Edward Albee's award winning play was skillfully adapted to film by Mike Nichols in his big screen directorial debut. As a former actor I could not help but think of the hundreds of talented actors who emoted their asses off playing these four characters on stages over the country. Up next Butterfield 8 and then some Tennessee Williams.