.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Dancing with Chris Jericho



I never got wrestling on television. Never got the appeal, it never held any interest. For some reason I also was rarely attracted to wrestlers, too thick, too over the top, too...well too much.



Then...in the early 90's when I was about 15 or 16 I went with one of my best friends Geoff and his dad to see a local Wrestlemania featuring The Undertaker. For the first time, being there live, even knowing how fake it was there was an energy, as sexual energy that even I could not miss. I still don't have any interest in tuning wrestling in but I do now have a new found appreciation for wrestlers.



I had no idea who Chris Jericho was when I first say him doing the Quickstep with Cheryl Burke on Dancing With The Stars. But I did enjoy his winning smile and amazing behind as he danced around the ballroom. A little research filled me in on Chris and seeing him interviewed recently also proved he is intelligent, sweet and devoted to his family. Hope to see him dancing for many weeks to come!



Below: Being pantsed is one perk of watching wrestling!